A variety of payment options are available to patients, all of which can be discussed with one of our patient coordinators. Certified cheques, direct debit, VISA, Mastercard, cash, and independent financing companies are all acceptable methods of payment.
Our clients often opt to use a medical/dental financing company called Medicard Medicard is an independent financing company and is not affiliated in any way with Sudbury Vein Clinic.
Medicard financing allows you to book your treatment today!
The application process can be completed online quickly and easily. You can choose to request that Medicard either finance your entire procedure or simply the amount you are unable to finance at the moment. Medicard offers various term options, enabling patients to choose monthly payments that are manageable for them.
- Fax, online, phone application
- Approval within 1 business day
- Payment terms: 6 months to 5 years
- No down payment
- Rates based on overall credit history (11.9% – 25%)
- No penalties for early payments
Reimbursement and Write Offs
There may be ways to be partially compensated for the cost of your procedure.
These options include:
- Medical expense credits on income tax returns
- Partial coverage through insurance companies
- Health savings accounts through third party insurance carriers
- Health spending accounts through your employer